Ebony Case with Brass Trimmings and Fittings
Renowned for Power and Clarity in the Tenor and Bass - A Big Presence
This professional instrument offers pianists a dynamic touch along with a pure rich tone that would be required from some of the most discerning musicians. We consider this piano to be Hailun's finest premium instrument. A piano with a big rich tone and powerful presence that is equal to that of a grand piano.
Duplex scaling gives the piano that beautiful rich and pingy sound in the treble that is synonymous with high end German manufacturers. The piano also has a copper steel bead on the capo bar, when this works with the steel pressure bar you suddenly get that clear and projective sound that all pianists look for.
The structural integrity and consistency in the H series is only possible due to the ‘PAS’ Aluminium key-bed, full perimeter wet sand cast plate that creates more overtones in a sound, 6 back posts and a multi laminated pin block for tuning stability.
Superior Parts: Reinforced German felt hammers, wood parts made of hornbeam, and an aluminium with a maple core action rail. The action is geared at professional users and aims at providing maximum performance for the pianist.
It's a professional upright that delivers both the touch and sound required by even the most demanding of musicians. It features a slow fall lid system to protect fingers when closing lid, which also protects the piano from damage. The practice pedal is handy for quiet play, where the player may want to practice scales without disturbing anyone else in the room.
The casing is tall, sleek, solidly designed and suits almost any setting, from the home to recording studio. It has long German strings and a large soundboard, so there is a nice broad even tone and significant volume when required. The H Series are the very best from Hailun and this is a piano that delivers sound quality and response, where the player can expend as little or as much energy as is required.
A true family business, Hailun have built a reputation for precision and reliability among their customers. Combining their expertise with that of Mr Veletzky, a piano builder from Vienna, the business has grown to be one of the giants of piano production. During this time, Hailun has teamed up with piano designers from around the world, including: George Emerson, Zlatkovic Sibin and Ema Shigeru.
They have also worked with Stephen Paulello, the French scale designer to ensure both the cabinetry and internal works of their instruments rival those made in the long established markets. Hailun provide perfect instruments for any musician looking to buy a superb piano at an incredibly reasonable price.
- Cabinet Height: 130cm
- Depth: 59cm
- Width: 151cm
- Plate: Wet sand cast; full perimeter for strength and tuning stability
- Soundboard: 1,891 square inches–all mountain spruce with 15 degree spruce meniscus coating for climatic resistance and flexibility
- String: German Röslau, Copper-steel bead, Steel Pressure Bar for cleaner termination and clarity in treble
- Bass: Agraffes
- No. 1 Bass String Speaking Length: 48.2 in.
- Pin Block: Multi-laminate 17 layers maple
- Tuning Pins: # 45 steel, chromium sealed
- Ribs: 11 quarter sawn spruce
- Backposts: 4
- Action: Hailun Performance Plus™ design European hornbeam
- Action Rail: Hard maple
- Hammers: German quality FFW felt, Wurzen Co., Germany. Cold pressed felt hammers; Mahogany hammer moulding
- Keys: •Made using laminated spruce and red beech, weighted and balanced. Sharps-Ebony wood Bridges, made from solid maple.
- Bass Bridge: Solid maple
- Casters: Double solid brass
- Pedals: Solid brass; Soft-Sustaining-Mute
- Features: Cabinet has a split top with featuring a brass hinge, fall board features a slow close system
2 Year Extendable Warranty
Nationwide Ground Floor Delivery
New Adjustable Matching Stool (Worth: €195)
Warranty is renewed after two years if O'Briain Pianos or a third party tune your piano at least once a year.
Piano is tuned prior to delivery. It's important that you tune your piano after two months, as it takes two months for your piano to acclimatize and adapt to its new environment (Tuning Cost: €130).
During this 'settling in' period, a piano goes slightly out of tune. After this first tuning, your piano must be tuned at least once a year (Tuning Cost: €130).
If you are an intermediate to advanced level player, tuning every six months is advised.